Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My idea of a perfect job is….
I want a job that gives me reasonable payment, and has a positive work environment. Also, I want my job to be flexible enough to have some good time with my family.

My father/mother worries about…
I am not really sure, but I am pretty sure my parents worry about my studies and my health. My mother asks me how I did at school everyday, and I can tell that my mother worries a lot about my school works.
 
The best thing about my relationship with my father/mother is…
The best thing about my relationship with my parents is that we always have a family discussion. Everyday after dinner, we gather around and talk about things that happened on that day. I think family discussion definitely makes our family become firmly together.
 
Something I do not understand about my father/mother is…
Something I do not understand about my parents is that they don't like me to hang around with my friends a lot. I wish my parents to let me hang out whenever I want. I think they are too strict with parties.
 
Eventually I would like to settle close to/far away from my parents because…
I would like to settle close to my parents because they have been taking care of me. I believe it is right thing to do to pay back their love. Parents deserves these for what they have done for us. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment